The Casall collection is divided into three different fit categories to describe the distinction between the different garments and help you choose the preferred fit. Unlike many of our competitors we have three different fits, instead of just a classic and a loose fit.
- The Slim fit garments are designed to be very body hugging.
- They fit tightly and are exclusively made out of stretch fabrics to make use of the muscular compression properties and the support these fabrics can give the body.
- They mainly suite high impact activities such as running
- Tight tops support and hold the body
- Slim fitted pants hold and shape your bum and thighs
- Garments with Active fit are made for an active performance
- Designed for a close fit to ensure optimal freedom of movement for a great performance
- Fitted tops and pants that follow your body’s contour
- Loose fit garments are made with more ease creating nice volumes without being bulky
- These garments allow you to play with different silhouettes
- Loose tops are very comfortable and flattering, for all body types
- Loose fit pants are very comfortable for both lounging around and working out